Mayancraft The Minecraft Mayans Ruins build

Been stuck into a epic build over at the Minecraft Blogger server, been building the Mayans ruins.

The Mayans were a very highly developed civilisation.  They lived in the jungle of Mexico and Central-America.  The Mayan culture was the most developed culture in the whole of ancient America.

Minecraft Build Mayans Ruins


 Believe it or not this had taken me only two day to build with help from one other and world build.
Go check it out at the Minecraft Blogger server minecraftblogger.webhosts-uk.com (or) 94.76.212.211

To check it out type /warp mayans

Mayans Pyramid

Minecraft Mayans Ruins

Minecraft Mayans Pyramid

Minecraft Mayans Mayancraft

Minecraft Mayans Pyramid Build

Minecraft Mayans Ruins Sunset

Mayans Ruins

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I was curious to see this part of the FPSXMinecraft world, but when I logged on, there was nothing. I wanted to see another well done pyramid. --200 found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that server is no longer up but try here 46.20.119.175:26965

      Delete
  2. Hey, just wondering what the dimensions of the Pyramid's base are, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of made it up as I went but they about 4 blocks high each and 3-4blocks in! hope that helps IDK

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That server is no longer up, sorry all my hard work gone :[

      Delete